(1) You understand that Scientia Tutorials is a home tutoring marketplace and will facilitate through its platform and other resources finding for you such students as who want home tuition in your area of expertise.
(2) You authorize Scientia Tutorials to collect payment on your behalf in consideration of the home tuition delivered. You agree that all the tax liability for this payment is yours.
(3) The tutor has to Pay Student Allotment/Processing Fees ₹ 400-600 for every allotment/arrangement. Before booking tuition the tutor must have to follow the eligibility criteria.
(4) The tutor has to collect the tuition fees at the end of every month from the guardians. After every successful arrangement tutor has to Pay 50% in 1st Month and 25% from 2nd Month (From Monthly Tuition Fees) to Scientia Tutorials as service charge. Tutor has not to collect tuition fees for Last month. Scientia Tutorials will pay the last month fees to tutor from Security Deposit.
(5) As a tutor providing home tuition, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, exercise the same degree of professional competence, care, skill, diligence and prudence as is normally exercised by professionals in the home-tutoring field.
(6) You may receive information proprietary to Scientia Tutorials. You understand and agree that confidential information so received will only be used by you for the benefit of Scientia Tutorials and for the purpose of providing tutoring.
(7) You indemnify Scientia Tutorials from and against any and all claims, causes of action, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney fees) which arise directly from breach of any applicable law, for your negligent or willful misconduct.
(8) You understand and agree that the relationship between Scientia Tutorials and you will not be considered as an employer and employee relation. Scientia Tutorials does not provide any experience certificate & appointment letter as it is a part time job.
(9) You understand that the final decision to choose a particular student for tuition is yours and yours alone.
(10) You understand and agree that you will teach the student if and only if at least one parent is present in the house.