Terms & Conditions for Guardian and Student
(1) To Join as a Student, Click the below link:
(2) Pay Processing Fees ₹ 333 *Do Not Pay Advance Tuition fees Now*
(3) After Registration Please! Be patient. Our support team will contact you shortly for more information >> About your home tutoring requirements >> About Your Child >> About tuition fees structure according to your needs, etc.
(4) *PAYMENT PROCEDURE* Guardians are requested to pay tuition fees directly to the tutor only after the completion of the monthly sessions (8/12/16 classes).
(5) The guardian and tutor can mutually discuss the payment schedule. Guardians don’t need to pay advance tuition fees to tutors, and we do not take any responsibility for such payments.
(6) In consideration of the home tuition provided by the tutor to your child, you agree to pay a predetermined amount to the tutor. You understand that Scientia Tutorials will not be responsible for any advance payments made by the guardian to the tutor.
(7) You understand that, to the extent possible, Scientia Tutorials will facilitate finding a tutor that best suits your child’s requirements, but it does not guarantee any success of any kind in any examination or test that your child may undertake.
(8) You understand that home tutors need to be treated with respect and dignity. Further, you agree to provide in your home an environment conducive to one on one study during the currency of the said home tuition.
(9) You understand that the final decision to choose a particular tutor for your child is yours and yours alone. You explicitly agree to indemnify Scientia Tutorials from any harm that may be caused by any inadvertent actions of the tutor.
(10) You understand that the tutor will teach your child if and only if at least one parent is present in the house.
(11) Guardians are requested to collect ID proof of the tutor from the tutor himself/herself. We will not be responsible for any mishaps. All disputes, if any, are to be settled under Guwahati jurisdiction only.
(12) You understand that for the tutoring services you are liable to pay taxes as applicable.
(13) Minimum duration of a class should be 1 hour & 15 minutes i.e. 75 minutes.
(14) Use of mobile phones during class by tutor as well as student is strictly restricted.
(15) The home tutor and guardian should mutually adjust the class schedule.
(16) Attend Classes Regularly Always be punctual in the management of time. Cancellation of any class by the tutor or guardian via telephone at the scheduled time is strictly prohibited. Cancellation should be made in the event of an emergency by a minimum of 3 hours before the scheduled time, via telephone, with proper information.
*All disputes, if any, are to be settled under Guwahati jurisdiction only.
Acceptance: I have read and understand all the above terms and conditions and agree to accept them.
Last updated on 22nd February, 2023