Terms & Conditions for Guardians/Students
(1) You understand that Scientia Tutorials is a home tutoring marketplace and will facilitate the finding of a quality home tutor for your child.
(2) At the time of Admission Guardian has to pay Tuition fees for Last Month (Non-Refundable) to Scientia Tutorials. Guardians are requested to pay tuition fees directly to tutor only after the monthly sessions (8 Or; 12 Or; 16 classes) are over. Guardians don’t need to pay advance tuition fees to tutor and we do not take any responsibility for such payments. Guardians are not required to pay tuition fees to the Tutor for Last month. We will pay last month fees to tutor.
(3) In consideration of the home tuition provided by the tutor to your child, you agree to pay a predefined amount to the tutor. You understand that Scientia Tutorials will not be responsible for any advance payments made by guardian to the tutor.
(4) You understand that the Amount paid (Last month tuition fees: Non-Refundable) during the admission time is a part of tuition charge.
(5) You understand that Scientia Tutorials will not be held responsible for any disclaimer after adjustment of Last month tuition fees.
(6) You understand that, to the extent possible, Scientia Tutorials will facilitate finding a tutor that best suit your child’s requirement but it does not guarantee any success of any kind in any examination or test that your child may undertake.
(7) You understand that for the tutoring services you are liable to pay taxes as applicable.
(8) You understand that in the case where the tutor fails to deliver all or part of the scheduled tuition, Scientia Tutorials will facilitate finding a replacement tutor for your child within a reasonable period of time (within 14 working days). In case Scientia Tutorials is not able to find replacement tutor for your child within 14 working days, it will cause an amount 70% to monetary value of the unconsumed tuition to be transferred to your Bank Account.
(9) You understand that home tutors need to be treated with respect and dignity. Further, you agree to provide in your home an environment conducive to one on one study during the currency of the said home tuition.
(10) You understand that the final decision to choose a particular tutor for your child is yours and yours alone. You explicitly agree to indemnify Scientia Tutorials from any harm that may be caused by any inadvertent actions of the tutor.
(11) You understand that the tutor will teach your child if and only if at least one parent is present in the house.