MCQs on Bond Energy
- Which bond is most polar?
- On the basis of octet rule, which bond is not present in gaseous nitrogen pentoxide molecule?
- covalent bonds
- coordinate bond
- electrovalent bond
- both electrovalent and coordinate bonds
- Back pi donation exist in
- What is correct about bond order?
- it always has an integral value
- it can have any value positive, integral or fraction including zero
- it can have any value greater than zero
- all the above statements are correct
- In which of the following molecules, the bond lengths around the central atom are not equal?
- Which one among the following has the highest bond order according to MO theory?
- The weak forces between molecules are called
- molecular forces
- intermolecular forces
- intramolecular forces
- extramolecular forces
- Bond energy refers to the
- energy required to make a mole of a compound
- energy required to break a mole of a compound
- energy required to carry out sublimation
- none of the above
- In O-C-O the bond angle is
- 1 The energy which is required to break 1 mole of a given bond is called
- bond energy
- molar energy
- molar bond energy
- bond breaking energy